Forbes released their annual “Best Paid Celebrities Under 30” list and, if there’s still time, you might want to pick up a microphone or a tennis racket. Lady Gaga tops the list, which is entirely made up of singers and sports pros.
Gaga earned an estimated $90 million last year, thanks to her sold-out “Monster Ball” tour. 17-year-old Justin Bieber follows in 2nd, having earned $53 million thanks to his tour, album sales, and even big-screen venture “Never Say Never.”
Don’t feel sorry for LeBron James. While he didn’t win the championship ring, his salary and endorsement deals earned the 26-year-old a cool $48 million last year, bringing him in at #3.
Tennis pro Roger Federer earned an estimated $47 million, making him #4. Fellow tennis player Rafael Nadal comes in at #10, earning $31 million.
Also on the list are Taylor Swift ($45 million), Katy Perry, ($44 million), and soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo (#38 million).
Forbes “Best Paid Celebrities Under 30” Top 10:
10. Rafael Nadal, 25, $31 million
9. Lionel Messi, 23, $32 million
8. Beyoncé Knowles, 29, $35 million
7. Cristiano Ronaldo, 26, $38 million
6. Katy Perry, 26, $44 million
5. Taylor Swift, 21, $45 million
4. Roger Federer, 29, $47 million
3. LeBron James, 26. $48 million
2. Justin Bieber, 17, $53 million
1. Lady Gaga, 25, $90 million
The teen singing sensation ‘ who is currently on his ‘My World Tour’ ‘ has revealed, despite having to travel the globe, he has still found the time to lay down tracks for his next record and is “excited” about giving fans the opportunity to hear his new music this summer.
Writing on his twitter page, he said: “been writing alot of songs on the road. excited to just get this music out later this year and record this summer. (sic)”
As well as writing new songs, the 17-year-old ‘Baby’ hitmaker ‘ who had a guest role on crime show ‘CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’ earlier this year ‘ admitted he has caught the acting bug and “definitely” wants another role in front of the camera.
He recently explained: “I definitely want to do more acting, and further my career in that area, that’s something I would love to do.”
However, although he wants to branch out in his career, Justin is still concentrating on his music and hopes to secure some new collaborations in the future.
He said: “I would love to perform with Stevie Wonder or Beyonce Knowles.”
The ‘Elevation’ group are headlining the festival this year for the first time ever – after having to pull out of its 40th anniversary in 2010 – and bassist Adam Clayton says they will be “sneaking in” some of the huge pyrotechnics from their 360 Degree world tour for the stage show.
He said: “It’s very un-Glastonbury to have a big production, but we will be sneaking a few things in through the back gate which will hopefully make the experience a little more like Glastonbury on steroids.
“We’re stretching the levels of what can be done. We hope to create a mind blowing experience that reacts well with all the other substances involved.”
The rocker also hinted the group’s set for the British festival will include hits from their celebrated 1991 album ‘Achtung Baby’ album, in honour of its 20th anniversary.
He added: “We want to go back to our 90s work that plays into a certain kind of psychedelia and do something tailored around that, from the Zoo TV to PopMart. This is the 20th anniversary of ‘Achtung Baby’ so there’s a nice connection there and we thought we should mark that.”
U2 headline Glastonbury’s Pyramid stage on Friday June 24. The festival,which runs until June 26, will also see headline sets from Coldplay and Beyonce Knowles.
- Dordtenaar van de week: 'Wanneer je je verdiept in geschiedenis van muziek ... - dé Weekkrant
- Op plein twee dagen urenlang live muziek van honderden Oldenzalers - dé Weekkrant
- Handgeschreven teksten Bowie onder de hamer - Volkskrant
- Middelmatig 3 Doors Down maakt weinig indruk in 013 - NU.nl
- Jiggy Djé nuchter over succes 'supergroep' Great Minds - NU.nl
- Stones spelen ruim 2 uur op Glastonbury - Volkskrant
- Armin van Buuren pakt platina in Canada - NU.nl
- Anouk spontaan en dronken op podium bij Club Dauphine - Parool.nl
- HiFi versus live muziek - Hifi
- Miley Cyrus wil opnieuw beginnen - NU.nl
- St. Hubert - Internationaal Concert - dé Weekkrant
- Geslaagd concert Crescendo - dé Weekkrant
- Ruim zestig jonge musici spelen zondag het Rosarium Concert - Dichtbij.nl
- Concert Jack Johnson op 7 september in de Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam - Vovert.nl
- Concert van Thirty Seconds to Mars op 12 november in de Ziggo Dome ... - Vovert.nl
- Concert Queens of the Stone Age ( QOTSA ) op 26 november in Ziggo Dome ... - Vovert.nl
- Eerste concert Big Band Ter Apel in het kader van het 10 jarig bestaan een succes - Westerwolde actueel
- Communicatieaanpak Concert at SEA! - Blog.nl (Blog)
- Borrel-concert Femme Vanille op Landgoed Zonnestraal - Dichtbij.nl
- Vrijdag 21 juni Concert Veenendaals Koper Ensemble - Veenendaalse Krant