Listen up “Little Monsters.” Lady Gaga has just unveiled dates for her “Born This Way Ball” tour in Southeast Asia and Australia. Dates for Europe, Latin American and North America will follow shortly.
Gaga has been tweeting about the tour, revealing some details and photos. On Feb. 7, the singer unveiled a sketch of what the star calls “The Monster Pit,” a general admission area that she says, “Little Monsters unlock when they arrive to the arena or stadium.”
The tour kicks off with 15 shows throughout Southeast Asia and Japan through early June. Then Gaga heads to Australia for 15 more shows ending in July.
After traveling Down Under, Gaga will head to Europe in August. Latin America will follow towards the end of 2012, and then Gaga hits North America in the first quarter of 2013.
On Wednesday, Gaga said “The Born This Way Ball” will perform 110 shows around the world.
The tour will be guided by Live Nation Global Touring CEO Arthur Fogel and his team, who also manned the helm during Gaga’s monster “Monster Ball” tour in 2010-11, which grossed $188 million from 167 shows.
The “Monster Ball” tour landed Gaga at No. 84 on Billboard’s recent “Power 100″ list. It also put her on the map as a major focus in the music arena and as a high-grossing touring artist.
If they ever make a movie about Newt Gingrich, the Republican presidential hopeful known for his ego wants Brad Pitt to portray him, TMZ reports.
Gingrich picked the A-list actor even though he admits they don’t look alike, and that Pitt is younger, better built, and better looking.
Gingrich said in an interview with the “Rich Stevens Radio Show” about selecting Pitt to play him, “Look if you’re gonna go for it… You gotta relax and just, you know, let your imagination soar.”
Instead of Ho! Ho! Ho!, today’s Santas are bellowing Woe! Woe! Woe!
It’s the tough economic environment and the high unemployment rate that has this year’s Santas changing their tune. At the nation’s oldest school for Santa wannabees in Midland, MI, Santas are getting trained in some new lessons.
For nearly 75 years, students at the Charles W. Howard Santa Claus School vying to wear the big red suit, fuzzy white beard, and big jelly belly, little has changed in Santa training. A proper Santa should have clean breath, his beard should be trimmed and styled just so, and his laugh should be deep and hearty.
But this year, Santas must learn how to gently scale back children’s Christmas gift expectations as lists grow long while wallet remain slim. They must also be prepared to answer a frequent request among kids during the current economic slump: “Can you bring my parent a job?”
Santa alumni say that Santas have to be sure to never promise anything. Sometimes they have to be creative and remind children that Santa specializes in toys.
And kids need to know that Christmas isn’t just about toys, gifts and presents. It is about spreading joy and cheer and giving and receiving the best gift of all–love.
- Will Smith werkt aan muziek met Kanye West - NU.nl
- Ook Wit-Rusland beschuldigt organisatie Songfestival van fraude - Parool.nl
- The Opposites heeft behoefte aan iets anders - NU.nl
- Lowlands verkoopt donderdag 1000 extra tickets - Parool.nl
- Treetop Flyers wil eerst Nederland dan VS veroveren - Volkskrant
- Junkie XL maakt muziek 300: Rise of an Empire - AD.nl
- Pia Douwes heeft nog genoeg dromen - NU.nl
- Gelredome viert leven en werk Tina Turner - NU.nl
- Anouk opgelucht na optreden Songfestival - NU.nl
- The Doors-toetsenist Ray Manzarek (74) overleden - NU.nl
- Jamie Cullum verrast treinreizigers met concert - NOS
- Concert Spanjaardsgat geannuleerd door weer - BN DeStem - BN DeStem
- Placebo voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- Extra concert Ilse de Lange in de Effenaar - Studio040
- Rockband Paramore naar HMH voor concert - NU.nl
- Soundgarden geeft in september concert in HMH - AD.nl
- Exclusief Omroep Brabant-concert Guus Meeuwis vanavond LIVE op internet, tv ... - Omroep Brabant
- Bryan Bijlhout op concert Pinksteren - Waterkant
- Concert Maroon 5 uitgesteld naar januari - NU.nl
- Dinsdag LIVE: Exclusief Omroep Brabant-concert Guus Meeuwis - Omroep Brabant