Jennifer Lopez Named The New Global Ambassador For L’Oreal Paris. Jennifer Lopez has been named the new global brand ambassador of L’Oreal Paris. She is expected to grace the campaigns for the cosmetic giant’s upcoming makeup and haircare products. According to Karen T. Fondu, President of L’Oreal Paris USA, Lopez “is a modern role model for women and truly embodies the spirit of the L’Oreal Paris philosophy, ‘Because You’re Worth It.’” Lopez also said, “Having used L’Oreal Paris products most of my life, I’m excited to work with a brand that consistently offers a wide range of superior products that are attainable for women everywhere.” “I’ve always loved their sophisticated ad campaigns and am thrilled to represent a brand that embraces a woman’s worth.” Lopez, who will be seen next as a judge on the Fox talent show “American Idol,” joins a long list of ambassadors for the company that include Milla Jovovich, Rachel Weisz, Beyonce Knowles, Diane Kruger, Evangeline Lilly, Andie MacDowell, Eva Longoria, and Freida Pinto, as well as actors Patrick Dempsey and Gerard Butler.
“Glee” Star Cory Monteith, Katie Cassidy Join Selena Gomez For “Monte Carlo”. Selena Gomez is heading to Europe and she’s taking some other television stars with her. “Gossip Girl” star Leighton Meester, “Melrose Place” resident Katie Cassidy, and Cory Monteith of “Glee” are all heading to “Monte Carlo” with the teen Disney star. According to the Hollywood Reporter, Monteith and Cassidy are the latest to join the cast for the upcoming comedy based on the the book “Headhunters” by Jules Bass. The story follows Gomez halfway around the world to a charity auction after a case of wrong identity finds her mistaken for a socialite. Gomez and her gal pals team up to find a million-dollar necklace after it goes missing. Cassidy and Meester will play her friends, while Monteith will play her boyfriend who hops on a plane to Europe to prove his dedication to her. Andie MacDowell is set to play Gomez’s mom. The movie is set to start shooting in the spring in locales like Budapest, Paris, and Nice, France. Nicole Kidman, who was originally slated to star, is serving as executive producer. She also may take on a supporting role. “Nicole is the coolest person ever, and very sweet,” Gomez told In Touch about meeting the Oscar winner. “So I was very happy!” Selena Gomez is next set to appear in this summer’s “Ramona and Beezus,” based on the books by Beverly Clearly. Cassidy will hit the big screen in this month’s “A Nightmare on Elm Street,” while Leighton Meester appears in “Date Night” with Tina Fey and Steve Carrell.
- Kinderopvang Humanitas maakt muziek voor de koning - dé Weekkrant
- Het Goede Doel presenteert nieuw album - NU.nl
- De muziek uit... Super Mario 64 - FOK!
- Ouderen staan in de rij om te rocken - RTV Noord
- Obama eert singer-songwriter Carole King - NU.nl
- Combinatie van poëzie en muziek krijgt nieuwe kans in Breda - BN DeStem
- Tijd een minpunt op havo-examen muziek - NU.nl
- Eindexamen muziek met Krystl - 3FM- Radio
- EU beschermt eigen muziek- en filmindustrie - Volkskrant
- Muziek en Engels op achtste examendag - NU.nl
- Vocaal concert Cultuurplein Noord Veluwe - Veluweland.nl
- Concert Ontmoetingskerk - DeStadGorinchem.nl
- Toppers in Concert 2013: Help, er is een dresscode!… - Blog.nl (Blog)
- Concert in de Pauluskerk - Blog.nl (Blog)
- René Schuurmans klaar voor Toppers in Concert en zijn tienjarig jubileum - Omroep Brabant
- Editors voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- Placebo voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- Concert Maroon 5 half jaar uitgesteld - 3FM- Radio
- Rockband Paramore naar HMH voor concert - NU.nl
- Soundgarden voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl