Trends and Looks. Keep looking fresh in this year’s hottest styles for boys. I’ll show you just what he’ll need to look smart, hip and totally in style all year long. Give your kid’s wardrobe a jolt of style with some gotta-have rock and roll inspired fashions for kids. Let your kids release their inner rock star with cool tees, edgy jeans and oh-so-funky shoes. What He’ll Need for the Look. Rock Inspired Tees. Rock inspired fashion is a huge trend that is certainly not going away this season. You’re sure to see lots of rockers showing off their cool duds all year long. The staple for the rock look, is a cool tee. From reproduction concert tees to tongue-and-cheek rock parody tees and everything in between, kids’ rock tees are everywhere. So, in the spirit of rock and roll excess, he’ll be spoiled with choices! The Rock It Boy needs a pair of super cool jeans. If you can afford it, go for an incredible pair of True Religion Jeans or Rock and Republic Jeans for kids. Otherwise choose a pair of soft, worn-in jeans to go with his retro top. For a more punk rock look, go with a pair of dark denim jeans with a straight leg and a close fit. Skater inspired long shorts work well for boys who live in warmer climates. For the Rock It Look, traditional Chuck Taylor All-Stars are always in fashion. But more and more Rock Edge boys are turning to skater-inspired sneakers for an edgy look.
Scott James is a green blogger and social media strategist in San Francisco. He tells in a interview about his Blogs and social media work. He writes for several blogs in green media. Blue Living Ideas is a blog about current water issues and innovations around the world, and Green Living Ideas is a fantastic blog about how to live a more green and sustainable life. In this interviews he says: I Continue reading
Maxwell, Anita Baker, Al Green, John Legend, Robin Thicke, Salt-N-Pepa, Ne-Yo and En Vogue will join previously announced headliner Beyonce at the 15th annual Essence Music Festival. The event will be held July 3-5 at the New Orleans Superdome.
Rounding out the bill are Sierra Leone Refugee All Stars, Teena Marie, Eric Benet, Jazmine Sullivan, Janelle Monae, Raphael Saadiq, Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings, Zap Mama, The Knux, Irvin Mayfield, Lalah Hathaway, Blind Boys of Alabama, Ledisi, Marva Wright, Big Sam’s Funky Nation, Brand New Heavies, Dan Dyer, DJ Soul Sister, Keri Hilson, Preservation Hall Jazz Band, Rebirth Brass Band, Trombone Shorty and Orleans Ave.
The Essence Festival is also known for its empowerment seminars, which are free and open to ticket-holders on a first-come, first-served basis. Among the personalities participating in these events are Bill Cosby, Sheryl Lee Ralph, Donna Brazile, Tom Joyner, Hill Harper and Donnie McClurkin.
In addition, there will be a tribute to TD Jakes featuring CeCe Winans and Marvin Sapp, among others.
Tickets for the Essence festival are available from Ticketmaster. Weekend packages are discounted by 15% through Feb. 15.
- Franse componist Henri Dutilleux (97) overleden - Volkskrant
- 'Rapper Tim Dog zette mogelijk eigen dood in scène' - NU.nl
- Brian May noemt The Voice 'ultieme belediging voor muziek' - NU.nl
- MS MR zijn muzikale zielsverwanten - Volkskrant
- Componist Anton aus Tirol op tragische wijze overleden - Volkskrant
- David Bowie-bassist Trevor Bolder (62) overleden - Parool.nl
- Guus Meeuwis staat stil bij eigen geluk - NU.nl
- Bassist Uriah Heep (62) overleden - NU.nl
- Will Smith werkt met Kanye aan nieuwe muziek - AD.nl
- Tour Ruth Jacott is verlengd - NU.nl
- Editors voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- Concert Jostiband voor Voedselbank Ede - Ede Stad
- Exclusief Omroep Brabant-concert Guus Meeuwis vanavond LIVE op internet, tv ... - Omroep Brabant
- Concert Jostiband met André Rieu op 6 juli - Omroep West
- Jamie Cullum verrast treinreizigers met concert - NOS
- Concert Spanjaardsgat geannuleerd door weer - BN DeStem
- Placebo voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- Rockband Paramore naar HMH voor concert - NU.nl
- Soundgarden voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- Concert Maroon 5 uitgesteld naar januari - NU.nl