Is LaToya Jackson right? Was Michael Jackson murdered by someone close to him? According to TMZ, the Los Angeles Police Department now is reportedly treating the death of Michael Jackson as a homicide. And they are focusing on Jackson’s personal physician of three years, Dr. Conrad Murray.
Who is this guy?
Murray was hired by AEG Live to accompany the pop star to London for his comeback concerts. According to AEG, Michael was adamant that Murray be hired because the singer had a “rapport” with the doctor. The Los Angeles Times reported that Murray was performing CPR on Jackson when paramedics arrived at his home on June 25, and Murray’s car was later towed by police from the home. Evidence points to the anesthesia drug Propofol as the primary cause of Jackson’s death, reports say. Vials of Propofol were found in Jackson’s home after he died. Law enforcement sources say there is already “plenty of powerful evidence” linking Murray as the person who administered the drug to Jackson. The evidence includes: the Propofol, an IV stand and oxygen tank found in Jackson’s home. Will you be surprised if this dude says Jackson injected himself with this IV drug? Ladies and gentleman, place your bets.
11,000 Michael Jackson funeral tickets free to fans. We’ve just learned that the AEG Live is making 11,000 tickets to Michael Jackson’s memorial service free to fans. Fans wishing to attend the service will have to register for the free tickets, according to organizers. The event will be taking place on Tuesday, July 7th at the Staples Center. More information will be announced Friday morning. This busts the previous rumor that tickets were being sold for $25.00 apiece, along with t-shirts. It was said that the Jackson family weren’t trying to profit from his memorial service, but only trying to break even. Stay tuned as details become available.
The Michael Jackson funeral is scheduled for 10 a.m. on Tuesday, July 7, at Los Angeles’ Staples Center. Sources tell me that AEG Live, which owns Staples and next-door neighbor Nokia Theatre, will use both facilities and the surrounding plaza. There’s no official confirmation yet, but we are told all systems are go. Insiders also say that AEG will put gigantic screens outside the facilities for the thousands who will not get inside. No word yet on how ticketing will be handled. In order to do this, the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus, scheduled to begin its run at Staples on July 8, had to be persuaded to postpone moving into Staples by several hours. Somehow it seems appropriate. It will be a day for the Greatest Show on Earth to follow The Biggest Funeral in History. Jackson would love this, that’s for sure. Earlier speculation had the funeral being held everywhere from Neverland to Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
- Taylor Swift grote winnaar bij Billboard Awards - Volkskrant
- Eerste Pinksterdag in Brabant: rommelmarkt, muziek en veldslagen - Omroep Brabant
- 'Winnend Deens lied lijkt erg veel op nummer K-Otic' - Volkskrant
- Zanger Daft Punk-hit overleden - NU.nl
- Anouk geland op Schiphol - Nl tracks
- Anouk gaat als eerste haar kinderen zoenen - Volkskrant
- Madese tent bol van muziek - BN DeStem - BN DeStem
- Anouk trekt bijna 6 miljoen kijkers - Volkskrant
- . Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl - NU.nl
- Anouk zingt nummer vlekkeloos op Songfestival - NU.nl
- Coevorder Accordeonorkest verzorgt prima concert - coevordenhuisaanhuis.nl
- Concert op gerestaureerde orgel - Dichtbij.nl
- Succesvol concert regionale Pluskoor Gelderse Vallei - dé Weekkrant
- Zangeres Pearl Jozefzoon te gast op Concert in Harmony - Stellingwerf
- Concert: Moss + Stuart Mavis, Leeuwarden, Asteriks - FOK!
- Afwisselend concert in Pnielkerk in Veenendaal - dé Weekkrant
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert vanwege wegblokkade - NU.nl
- Frank Ocean voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- Concert voor en met Vroege Vogels - De Stentor - De Stentor
- Beyoncé haalt concert België eind van de maand in - NU.nl