Late night talk show host Chelsea Handler is finally coming clean about her romance with rapper 50 Cent. While promoting her new book “Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me,” the 36-year-old comedienne told Piers Morgan on CNN Tuesday that the two were indeed an item, reports The Daily Mail.
“We dated, very casually,” she admitted. “ He’s a very sweet, nice guy. I was sampling, kind of, the atmosphere, seeing what was out there, and I was satiated.”
Though Handler and 50 Cent, whose real name is Curtis James Jackson II, never confirmed their relationship, the comedienne posted several comments and flirtatious pictures of the two on her Twitter account.
Handler once tweeted: “I don’t know why anyone thinks I would ever date a rapper,” while posting a photo of the two in bed.
‘He’s a great guy,” Handler added. “He’s the complete antithesis of what you’d imagine. He’s a sweetheart, he’s great, he’s funny, he has a great sense of humor.”
But it seems the rapper wasn’t enough for the “Chealsea Lately” host, because insiders claimed the short-lived relationship ended late last year.
Handler, who is reported to have been dating hotelier Andre Balazs for four months, also revealed she was turned off when the rapper was trying to win her back with gifts.
“I don’t like when men buy me ridiculous gifts and I don’t know them well, I can buy my own gifts.”
Centric TV And Smirnoff Have TV Contest “Master Of The Mix” Centric TV and Smirnoff have a new original contest TV series: “Master of the Mix.” Hosted by award-winning producer Just Blaze, the show will take the world’s most popular DJs and challenge them to compete for the title of Master of the Mix. The winner will receive $250,000 in cash and prizes, including a custom-made Smirnoff bottle. The judges for the show will include some DJ heavyweights: Kid Capri, who deejayed for Russell Simmons’ “Def Comedy Jam” and has produced sessions for Heavy D, Boogie Down Productions and Quincy Jones; and hip hop legend Biz Markie will make several guest appearances. “’Master of the Mix’ has the perfect recipe of fresh and original content for our audience and puts a new spin on the reality competition genre,” stated Paxton Baker, Centric’s General Manager and Executive Vice President. “Our viewers love music, urban lifestyle, the culture surrounding it, and this type of show will appeal to their interests.” “We are thrilled to partner with Smirnoff to present ‘Master fo the Mix,’” said Alvin Bowles, BET Networks’ SVP of Brand Solutions. “This show takes our relationship with this brand to the next level, and allows us to be even more innovative and creative in the branded entertainment category.” The contestants competing for the title of Master of the Mix include DJ Jazzy Joyce, the only female in the Funkmaster Flex elite DJ Crew DJ Mars, the DJ for Keri Hilson, Monica, Kelis, and Ne-Yo and founder of World Famous Super Friends DJ Rap; tech and owner and operator of the Millennia Music label Rich Medina, host of Jump ‘N Funk at the prestigious Martinez Gallery; and DJ at Little Ricky’s Rib ShackDJ Scratch, the official DJ on Erick Sermon and PMD’s second album “Unfinished Business,” who has produced for Busta Rhymes and Flipmode Squad, 50 Cent, LL Cool J, DMX, and Q-Tip DJ Vikter Duplaix, an Emmy-nominated DJ who has released several solo records and has appeared on the releases of Erykah Badu, Jazzanova, and Jamiroquai.
VH1 Reveals “100 Greatest Artists Of All Time” Starting today September 6. VH1 will be hosting a 4-night special that will feature the “100 Greatest Artists of All Time.” The new special will be hosted by Jim Shearer, the host of VH1’s “Top 20 Video Countdown,” and will feature some of the greatest musicians of all time. Shearer will take fans on a trip back in time from 1998 to see how much the list has changed in the new age of iPods and online videos. Various musicians helped decide on the list and included stars such as Alicia Keys, Ozzy Osbourne, Sean “Diddy” Combs, Iggy Pop, Nas, Rob Halford (Judas Priest), Geddy Lee (Rush), Alex Lifeson (Rush), Michael Diamond (Beastie Boys), Daryl Hall, John Oates and Noel Gallagher (Oasis). Gene Simmons (KISS), Adam Levine (Maroon Five), 50 Cent, Nelly Furtado, Mandy Moore, Carrie Underwood, Adam Clayton (U2) and others also voted on who they thought deserved the highly coveted title. VH1’s “100 Greatest Artists of All Time” will kick off on today, September 6.
- Eerste Pinksterdag in Brabant: rommelmarkt, muziek en veldslagen - Omroep Brabant
- 'Winnend Deens lied lijkt erg veel op nummer K-Otic' - Volkskrant
- Anouk gaat als eerste haar kinderen zoenen - Parool.nl
- Zanger Daft Punk-hit overleden - NU.nl
- Madese tent bol van muziek - BN DeStem - BN DeStem
- Anouk trekt bijna 6 miljoen kijkers - Volkskrant
- . Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl - NU.nl
- De Forest vindt songfestivalwinst 'overweldigend' - NU.nl
- Denemarken wint Eurovisie Songfestival 2013 - NU.nl
- Anouk zingt nummer vlekkeloos op Songfestival - NU.nl
- Coevorder Accordeonorkest verzorgt prima concert - coevordenhuisaanhuis.nl
- Concert op gerestaureerde orgel - Dichtbij.nl
- Succesvol concert regionale Pluskoor Gelderse Vallei - dé Weekkrant
- Concert voor vroege vogels - Ede Stad
- Zangeres Pearl Jozefzoon te gast op Concert in Harmony - Stellingwerf
- Concert: Moss + Stuart Mavis, Leeuwarden, Asteriks - FOK!
- Afwisselend concert in Pnielkerk in Veenendaal - dé Weekkrant
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert vanwege wegblokkade - NU.nl
- Frank Ocean voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- Beyoncé haalt concert België eind van de maand in - NU.nl