QWIC is looking for authorized dealers to sell QWIC electric bikes and scooters throughout Europe. We are a fast-growing Dutch brand waiting to further expand our sales throughout Europe’s larger cities. At QWIC we believe that riding electric bikes is a solution to traffic congestion, pollution and it even reduces CO² discharge. By developing innovative electric bikes we make products that are not only sustainable but are also cool to have and fun to ride.
For its resellers, QWIC prefers urban areas with at last 250.000 inhabitants. We are also convinced that our products should be sold in shops that are specialized in e-bikes. To sustain great value in the way our customers are advised and the quality of service we provide. This is why we expect our dealers to sell the complete line of QWIC e-bikes and/or scooters.
QWIC electric bikes current market is the Benelux in which we are market leader in electric scooters and one of the top 10 resellers of e-bikes. In 2010 we proved how good we are by producing the best e-scooter of the year: QWIC Emoto 87. ( read more (http://www.qwic.eu/en-GB/blog/2010/10/20/67-qwic-emoto-8 …))
QWIC also won the e-bike test 2011, organized by Dutch bike magazine FietsActief.
Sparkling Apps has launched Picture Surprise, a new way of sharing photos and messages. With Picture Surprise, you can select a picture or take a photo, add a voice message to it, and ‘hide it’ under a wrapper that you can select. After that, you can send the Picture Surprise to any of your contacts by email. When you receive a Picture Surprise, you will first see the wrapper. Then you can scratch the wrapper away with your finger, and the image itself will appear. After revealing the image, the voice message will be played.
‘This is a wonderful way of sharing experiences’, says Martijn van der Spek, director at Sparkling Apps. ‘It is extremely simple to use, yet flexible and just a lot of fun.’
Picture Surprise combines the element of anticipation while unwrapping a present with the sending of a picture and a voice message. ‘It is an ideal way to liven up the sending of a photo to friends and family. They need to play with the image to make it appear, and they hear the voice of the sender after they do.’ It’s something for all ages, anyone who can send an email can use Picture Surprise.
Picture Surprise is available for any iPhone, iPod or iPad. It requires iOS 4.0 or later. See http://www.picturesurprise.com for more details. It is available in the Apple App store here.
Sparkling Apps focuses on mobile technology and social media that offer unique opportunities and develops applications that cater to these opportunities. For more information, see http://www.sparklingapps.com
The Palm – Los Angeles Downtown is located one block east of the Staples Center and housed in the historic Toy Center on the southeast corner of Flower and 11th Streets. The Palm provides seating for approximately 400 patrons and occupies 13,500 square feet. The Palm is renowned for prime beef, jumbo lobsters and authentic Italian fare and is open seven nights a week for dinner and weekdays for lunch.
- Hoe groot zijn Anouks kansen? - Volkskrant
- Muziek zien in kleur? Iedereen kan het en ziet dezelfde kleuren - Scientias.nl
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert vanwege wegblokkade - NU.nl
- Anouk op achtste plaats bij wedkantoor - Volkskrant
- Voortbestaan feestorganisator UDC 'twijfelachtig' - NU.nl
- Mikal Cronin blikvanger op Le Guess Who? - Volkskrant
- Gotye: is de muziek op? - EditieNL
- TROS wil 'niets liever' dan Anouk als winnares Songfestival - NU.nl
- Anouk als dertiende in finale Songfestival - NU.nl
- Slayer nodigt fans uit voor gratis eerbetoon - NU.nl
- Concert met cello en orgel - Dichtbij.nl
- Depeche Mode blaast concert af vanwege blokkade Bulgaarse ... - Transport Online
- Afwisselend concert in Pnielkerk in Veenendaal - dé Weekkrant
- Concert met Martin Brand - dé Weekkrant
- Twee koren in concert - CulemborgseCourant.nl
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert - Telegraaf.nl
- Nieuwe concert-app tegen telefoonopnames - SpitsNieuws
- Frank Ocean voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- Concert voor en met Vroege Vogels - De Stentor - De Stentor
- Beyoncé haalt concert België eind van de maand in - NU.nl